Calling each other to worship our good God, in spirit and in truth
Worship Times: 8:15 AM and 11:00 AM
Sunday School: 9:30-10:30 AM*
*Celebration Sundays occur several times a year, and have a unified schedule of Education at 9:00 & Worship at 10:30 AM
Nursery is provided for little ones (infants through toddlers) during both Sunday School and Worship.
Children’s Church is provided during Worship for children ages 3 through Kindergarten.
We celebrate, we learn, we share, we pray, we listen to God’s Word, we repent, we rejoice.
God is our audience, and He is altogether worthy of praise.
As we worship Him, we are refreshed and grow in our understanding of Him,
of ourselves, and how the Gospel changes everything.
Our two worship services are identical, with the exception
of special music
(choir sings at 11 AM service)
Here is what you can expect:
- At the Sanctuary doors, you’ll receive a warm welcome and a bulletin, which contains the order of worship, prayers, songs.
(Yes, you’ll always know what is going on & what comes next.)
- We sing from a hymnal or printed insert, so you always have the music in front of you.
- We are lead in prayer by the pastor. Together, we confess our need of a Savior. We are reassured that Jesus has met that need.
- Then we listen to a sermon which applies God’s Word (the Bible) to our lives, helping us to worship Him.
- We respond in word and in song.
- The service is about an hour and 15 minutes long.
- The first Sunday of the month, we share in Communion (the Lord’s Supper).
- There is a nursery, for infants and toddlers.
- Pre-schoolers have their own Children’s Church (they leave the sanctuary before the sermon).
If you or a family member has a special need or developmental disability that might require additional assistance to allow you to worship corporately,
let us help.
For more information on the elements (parts) of Worship, please visit our Welcome page.
Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Psalm 100:2